Investment Fund 1 returned $222 today. I re-invested $150 bringing the total invested up to $2000 and I withdrew $72. Instant withdrawal, no problems whatsoever.
Investment Fund 3 paid me my 23% of $401 as expected. I 100% reinvested today. Will make first interest residual withdrawals starting tomorrow.
I'm a middle-aged, mid-level public sector worker. I have a fairly safe, boring life. I am recently divorced. It's time for my 1st mid-life crisis. It's time to become independant, see the world, live a bit like Hemmingway did.
I just want to live life instead of being one of the many sheeple at the office, counting down to 5 o'clock, counting down to Friday, counting down to that one or maybe two brief vacations per year. It's time to become a successful, and independent! God, that sounds like a sales pitch! * I am not selling anything on this site. Please read and enjoy both my successes and failures.
No comments:
Post a Comment