- I do not run or work for or even personally know any of the people associated with running any of these funds. I came across these through Google searches. I was looking for a high performance investment to put a few thousand dollars in. When the search results came up with some of these I thought "scam" and was going to move on but for some reason some of these looked legitimate so I read on, then found out how to research these funds, and now am trying my own hand at investing and wagering. Run on sentence baby.
- I am not paid by any 3rd party to post about any of these investment funds. In other words, I am not a "paid poster". I am a real investor, trying his or her luck at becoming truly independent.
- I do, however, receive a % referral bonus if any of you sign up by clicking on the links from my blog. As far as I can tell, the funds I've researched and decided to invest in are real investment funds of various kinds (or arbitrage betting pools, or forex trading teams). The referral bonus is a one-time payment, so I don't think it makes these pyramid schemes. I am certainly not knowingly participating in any pyramid schemes or anything like that.
Think of the commission as a small finder's fee for me giving you the lead on a high performance boutique investment. Note: the investment fund pays the commission fee! You get 100% of your deposit invested. Don't worry, it's not a scam as far as I can tell. I verified by joining a few of these programs through referral links and my full deposit was invested, and I assume the referrer got his or her referral bonus.
- Regarding the above, many funds offer free registration and the ability to build up initial investment seed money simply by referring customers to the site. In other words, you can actually start this with $0.00. Will post more about that later...
- I fully intend to conform to the investing and tax laws of the country I call home. I do not want to become a criminal in any way by doing this. I will only invest in funds I believe are legitimate investments or legal gambling.
- I do not endorse or recommend any of these funds. If you choose to invest in any of the funds I invest in, you should be doing so of your own conscious and independent choice. I will not be responsible for your failure (or success) if you experience any as a result of information you read here on this blog. In fact, I would encourage you to just read this for entertainment. Let me play with my money, I will be reporting back all the juicy details of my journey into the twilight zone of the investment world.
- I will be reporting all fake, scam, criminal, non-stable, and non-paying investments. I will report all amounts lost. Please learn from my failures and stay away from those black holes at all costs.
No comments:
Post a Comment